HRC is one of the oldest continually operating clinical practice groups in the southeast and is a comprehensive, multi-disciplinary group practice of psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers, and marriage and family therapists offering quality mental health services.
HRC Mission statement: We are a mental health group practice committed to diversity, inclusivity and equity. It is our responsibility to ensure that all of our interactions support a positive, safe and respectful environment.
Additional useful information:
- HRC’s Administrative Offices are open Monday–Friday from 8:00am–5:00pm.
- After hours, emergency calls are answered by an answering service. If the answering service is unable to reach your doctor, you will be contacted by the on-call clinician.
- Evening and weekend appointments are available with some clinicians.
- We accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, money orders, and traveler’s checks. Payment can also be made through the patient portal.
- The fee for a returned check is $30.
- Payment is expected at the time of service. If we file your insurance, you may only need to cover your deductible or make your co-payment. Not all clinicians are on all insurance panels. Please check with your doctor and your insurance company to make sure that your visits will be covered.
- HRC office locations are compliant with ADA accessibility guidelines.