- Erin Bergstrom, LCSW
- Linda Hammock, LPC, LCAS
- Bohdan Hrynewych, LCSW, LCAS
- Camille Laudicina, PsyD, ABPP
- Tricia McGovern, LCSW, LCASa
- Tamara Share, PhD
- Mareah C. Steketee, PhD
- Kacey Wilson, PhD
Current Groups at HRC:
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Skills Groups
- LAUNCHING Groups for Young Adults
- Mindful Awareness
- Understanding Self & Others (USO)
- Body Acceptance Workshop
Research shows that most psychological problems are equally well-treated in both group and individual therapy. Group therapy has also been show to lengthen life and improve the quality of life in those with severe disease. In addition, group therapy can also improve interpersonal relations, discriminative thinking, regulation of emotions, self-soothing skills, and self-image, as well as reduce pain, anxiety, and depression. When clients are ready and properly prepared, group therapy can deepen individual treatment by improving intimacy and self-care skills. Brief, time-limited groups can be quite helpful in enhancing specific areas such as self-confidence, dating skills, meditation skills, and self-hypnosis.
* Please note that no groups run at HRC can be filed to insurance.