Call 911 if this is a medical or life threatening emergency.
If you have already been seeing a provider at HRC and are experiencing a crisis,
- please call the Chapel Hill main office at 919-929-1227,
- or the Raleigh office at 919-785-0384,
- after office hours, follow the prompts to reach the on-call clinician.
If you are not yet receiving care from a provider at HRC, additional resources are below:
- Crisis Solutions North Carolina – you can search for crisis resources in your county
- Crisis Intervention Hotline – offers free 24/7 counseling and an extensive referral service